Morning play time. Games and toys from Grammie’s “Treasure chest!”
Lego tower Levi and Poppie built together.
Chilling with Aunt Amanda!
Aunt Amanda’s birthday is August 2nd. Since we were all together, we celebrated her birthday. We had the best cake. I love being back in the land of Publix grocery stores. Their cakes are wonderful. This one was awesome—Yellow cake and butter cream icing!
One afternoon, I took Amanda out to show her Newnan. We went to a great little coffee shop in downtown Newnan. Very cute and very good. We just sat and talked about life, books, our dreams…you know good ole heart and soul girl talk. Refreshing.
Afterwards, I took her to Charming Charlie, a boutique of women’s fashion accessories. Very affordable. Very cute. Very fashionable! If you’ve never been, find one and go. It’s a complete girlie girl store. If you like me, not a big girlie girl, you still need to go…it will awaken your girlieness. I love it there!! Amanda was smitten.
The last day here, we braved the heat to play at the park. Everyone took to swinging. One is never to old to swing. Love swinging!
It was quit hot. Shelby was not in her happiest of moods. She hung out in the shady places…smart girl.
Time to cool off before heading home. Shelby ran through the spray park. She loves playing in the water there. Now, she’s happy.
Always a great time. We miss being just a few hours down the road from these three. Miss you!


No comments:
Post a Comment