Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Hair Cut…

While, Paw-Paw and Nina were here, Nina gave Shelby her first real haircut. I’ve trimmed the back a time or two, but nothing major or even too noticeable (I’m too chicken of messing it up). The last time I trimmed it was mid-June—just before my sister’s wedding. Ryan and I decided it was time for little Shelby girl to get a real cut. So, we called in a professional…Nina! We’re glad that Nina makes house calls. What a special moment too…1st one to cut little Shelby Kaitlynn’s hair.

We decided to give her a little bob!…Oh, it turned out so cute! And, Shelby loved every minute of it.

All smiles. Feeling proud and special.
DSC09104
She sat still.
DSC09105
…love her little feet popping out of the cape.
DSC09107
The back! So cute.
DSC09108
Shelby LOVED the cape. Most the time kids get upset when putting on the cape. Well, our little Shelby threw a fit when we took the cape off. So, we put it back on! She twirled and danced around in happiness. She even flapped her arms like a bird to make the cape dance and fly. She loved it.
DSC09110
What a great little experience. I do miss her little curls in the back, but I love the way her new cut frames her face. Her eyes just pop. We didn’t really touch the front. We’re letting it grow and we’ll swoosh it to the side. Sweet girl. She IS growing up way too fast!
DSC09111

No comments: