Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sitting Up

I know I just posted pictures of Shelby the other day, but had a few more cute ones from the past couple of days and wanted to share them as well.

She is sitting up all the time now. If she’s not sitting she’s perfecting her army crawl. She really is enjoying this new way of life--mobility. The new freedom and adventure is keeping her busy and very happy. I think its just a matter of days before she figures out crawling. She is getting up on her knees more everyday and has started to push off, but quickly belly flops in the floor to army crawl. Now, on to cute pictures…

PS…I’m preparing a post on Levi now, so be on the look out of my BIG boy!

Enjoys sitting up to play…

HPIM3705

HPIM3696

Enjoys riding in the grocery cart like a big girl…

HPIM3694 

Especially LOVESSSSS bath time. She cries when its over…and its just not a little fuss, its an “I’m really upset that its over” kind of cry.

 HPIM3713HPIM3709

No comments: