Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Levi, Levi, Levi….

While we were at the park last week, I tried to take some pictures of the kids. Shelby did great! She’s all smiles and can’t run from yet. However, Levi puts his grumpy face on and/or runs for me when I point the camera at him. I really wanted a shot of both the kids together—happy. But who am I kidding…that's just not realistic sometimes. So, I focused on getting individual pictures.

This was the very first one I took of Levi. I could tell he didn't want play along with my little photo shoot idea. DSC08353-3

He took off…Shelby and I followed.DSC08381

Mid-run he turned around and I snapped this…Then he kept running. DSC08378

At one point, Levi gave me the “stop sign” as he calls it. He puts out his hand and says “stop sign!” Not stop, but “stop sign”. I also received a very passionate verbal STOP!” along with the stop sign. He was shaking his hand at me saying, “STOP STOP STOP!” Made me laugh…but I did stop for a few minutes. DSC08365

Just a few of the many faces I got. Just as I was getting ready to take a good picture, I’d get a face. levifaces

In the end, I did manage to get a smile out of him. My heart melts a little more each time he smiles. DSC08408-3

I did get one photo of the kids together. Solution: I put Shelby in the swing with Levi… :-) DSC08412

No comments: