Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Outing

HPIM3203We took the kids today to get their pictures made. When Levi was a baby, we had his picture taken at 3, 6, and 12 months. So, keeping with that pattern, I wanted to do the same with Shelby girl.

I don’t have any of the pictures at the moment. I’ll be going back on Monday (without the kids) to preview and select the ones we want. I hope there are some good ones in the mix. Most of the pictures were of Shelby. She was all smiles and happy. We did “attempt” to get a few pictures of both kids; which was challenging. We (the photographer, Ryan and myself) would get one HPIM3200to smile and the other would look away from the camera. It was a group effort for sure. I think we might have gotten one or two shoots of them. We’ll see. Levi didn’t last very long. He told us he was “all done” after the second pose.

After that, we strolled around the mall/shopping center. We walked pass the Apple Store. There was a line of 50/60 people eagerly waiting to pick up their new iphone…wish we were one of them.

And of course, we had to stop by the pet store to see the cute little kittens and puppies. So so tempting! One kitten ran right up to Levi and started pawing the glass…my heart melted. I just wanted to scoop her up and bring her home. One day we’ll have a pet or two, but right now, my hand are FULL!

We went into Barns and Noble for a few minutes. Levi found a book on Elephants. It was as big as he is. HPIM3205

After the mall, we stopped off at one of our favorite places for lunch—FREEB!RDS. Best. Burritos. Ever. HPIM3209

HPIM3211

I love going places and doing things with my little family. Spending time with all of them makes me happy.

No comments: