Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Video Time...

Okay, so its been a while, a long while, since I posted video of the kids. I was able to get some of them uploaded to the computer today. Ryan and I were laughing so hard as we played them back. I selected a few for you. I hope these bring a smile to your face and a laugh into your day. I love them. I love them so very much.

This video was taken back in May. On this day, we had run some errands, which happen to fall during Levi's nap time. I thought he'd sleep in the car, but he vetoed that thought. He was holding his own until about 4:30 when he passed out on the couch. The boy was sawing logs!! We let the kid sleep about 30 minutes, but didn't want to mess up his bed time. This is a video of Ryan trying to wake Levi from his little power nap.


Here's a our little Shelby Girl chatting it up. This was taken yesterday. She's just all cuteness!! I just want to gobble her up sometimes! Love her!

No comments: