Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

3 months…okay, more like 3.5months

DSC08062
All Smiles and dimples!! Shelby is a very happy baby. She wakes up smiling. She lights up when you talk and play with her. With all the smiling going on, we discovered she has dimples. Both cheeks and one on her chin. So stinking cute!! Shelby has become quit the little talker, too. Just this morning, I was awoken at 6:30 with her singing. She was so content laying in her bed singing and talking.
Shelby has rolled from her stomach to her back a few times this month. However, I don’t think she realizes how or what happened. When she does flip over, she seems puzzled. The other day, I caught the final moments of her rolling from her back to her stomach. Again, more accidental, but exciting to watch. I know its just a matter of time before she really catches on to rolling. DSC08031
Shelby enjoys seeing the world at a whole new level. She has taken to her little bumbo seat quit well. She loves to watch what we’re doing. She pretty good at turning her head to follow us as we move around. I’m sure its quit a change from laying on her back or stomach all the time.

DSC08056
If you notice a lot of her hair has fallen out, but she still has her little spike! No matter how I comb it, it still stands up. She is growing new peach fuzz like hair, which is sticking straight-out. I’m curious as to how it will look as it continue to grow in.
DSC08019
Shelby is laid back and willing to roll with the punches. She has a sweet little personality and is happy happy happy. DSC08048
Some other favorites…Shelby enjoys bath time and stroller rides. She loves being held and rocked. She still a big fan of being swaddled and all cozy for bed. She thinks her brother is great and can’t seem to get enough of him. She smiles, squeals and kick as he “plays” with her. Levi loves holding his littler sister and kissing her head. He’s quick to let mommy know when “Shelby wake” or “Shelby cry”. He’s very caring and loving with her. When she cries, he is quick to rush to her aid, find her pacifier and give it to her.
We’re thankful for our Little Lamb. She’s such a joy and we’re so in love with her.

No comments: