Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Boy at Heart!

I love this little guy. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He makes me stop and enjoy life. He reminds me how good it feels to just let go…to laugh, to be silly, to live in the moment—today. He is all thing boy. He’s constantly on the go. He loves to talk, to run, to scream, and to roar! He’s adventurous, outgoing and funny. He’s loving, helpful, polite and so very kind. He is my right hand man.

I was watching him play in the backyard last night and I had one of the mommy moments. The moment where your looking at your child and wonder…where did time go?! When did Levi get so BIG—not just physically BIG, but a BOY!DSC08045What do you do with a slide that you’ve out grown? Well of course… Turn it into a mountain and climb it! Once you reach the top you ROAR!

DSC08046DSC08044

...in the heart of every man is a desperate desire for a battle to fight, an adventure to live, and a beauty to rescue. John Eldredge.

No comments: