During the past week, Levi has really taken interest in his little sister. I love watching him interact with Shelby and observe her as she plays, kicks and talks. Levi enjoys playing in the floor with her, giving her a bottle, and helping get her dressed. When we get ready to go somewhere he makes sure we have everything for little sis--Her pacifier, blanket, milk and diaper bag. He’s also a big helper when it comes to bathing her. He makes sure I have the soap an towel ready. If I forget to bring her clothes into the bathroom, he picks our an outfit and socks and brings them to us. He’s so caring. I love watching him take pride in her and being a big brother. Just yesterday, Levi noticed that Shelby didn't have socks on. Before I realized what he was doing, he went into her room and a few seconds later returned with a pair of socks for her. He’s so thoughtful and tender with her. I can tell he’s falling for her and thinks she’s pretty cool. I pray this bond continues to deepen as they grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So sweet. she is precious. I'm glad that they are getting to know each other. Levi is such a great big brother!!
Post a Comment