Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Growing Boy!

We were able to get outside today for a good bit. We both have missed being outside. Still a little cold, but enjoyable. Levi wasted no time getting busy. I tired to a get a few new pictures of him just playing. Its getting harder and harder to get a good picture of him because he’s on the go. Today, I just sat and snapped as he was playing.

As I look at these pictures I realize how much his looks are changing…even since Christmas! He is such a boy now. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

DSC07225 

DSC07222 

DSC07224

DSC07229

 

2 comments:

Jaime said...

In that first picture, I thought Levi looked a lot like Ryan. I'm not sure what it was, but something about just reminded me of Ryan. Glad you guys got outside. We are still stuck inside these days... way too cold!!

Unknown said...

I was going to say that I can see a lot of YOU in Levi....ha ha! He's getting so big! I must come visit with you guys soon! And how's little Miss Shelby? I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys! J