Today marks my 33rd week of pregnancy with little Shelby. Can’t believe we are already this far. This pregnancy has flown by compared to my 1st. Maybe its because I’m constantly on the go with Levi.
Little Shelby is growing, active and loves punching/kicking me several times in a row to let me know that she’s still there. She is still sitting high. I feel like my belly is growing more around this time, verse straight out.
In the past 2 weeks,I’ve experienced several new physical changes. For starters, I get winded very easily. Thanks to little Shelby girl snuggling up to my lungs. Even the simple things like having a conversations can leave me a bit out of breath.
I’ve come very close to experiencing several charlie horses in my calves. Thankful I’ve been able to sense them coming on and squelch them. Man, I experienced these with Levi and they were so so painful!! Charlie Horses 0, Becca 6!
In the past week, I’ve experience some fatigue. I notice that I get tired easier. A simple trip to the grocery store leaves my legs feeling like jello. Getting Levi his bath, dressed and into bed seems like a workout session. So, I’m trying to rest more often—sitting down, feet up!
Lastly, sleeping! Now, I love my sleep. Usually need about 7/8 hours…And yes, I know that is all about to change again. Recently, sleeping is my new challenge. I’ve experienced several bouts of wakefulness in the wee hours of the morning. All of which have happened around 2:30/2:45. I’m usually get up and eat a little cup of yogurt and read and be back in bed within a hour or so. Along with that, just getting comfortable in bed is getting harder and harder. However, my army of pillows have helped me “build my nest” as Ryan says.
We’ve been working diligently to get things in order around here. I have a few more things to organize in the nursery before it will be finished. It’s looking good though. I’ll post pictures once it’s complete. I’ve also done a few loads of little girl clothes and blankets! So tiny and sweet! And I’ve been setting those final appointments, you know, the important ones---haircut, pedicure, eyebrow wax. What? A girl’s gotta look good for delivery! Plus, its just makes me feel better and its one less thing to think about in March, during my Zombie stage.


No comments:
Post a Comment