In just a few short weeks our little one will be turning 2! This was our little cutie pie a year ago. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed. So, cute.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Video Friday
It was lunch time. Ryan had just prepared his meal, which he was enjoying greatly. After a few minutes, he took a quick trip to the fridge to refill his drink. When he returned, he discovered his dinner roll was MIA. Where might it have gone?.....Ohhh, Chef Levi?!
In just a few short weeks our little one will be turning 2! This was our little cutie pie a year ago. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed. So, cute.



In just a few short weeks our little one will be turning 2! This was our little cutie pie a year ago. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed. So, cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is why I have no business having kids anytime soon, there's no way I'm sharing my roll:)
Post a Comment