Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The White Cloud...

Tonight, we put Levi to bed as always. He played, talked, sang-- all the normal things he does to whine down. Ryan and I were watching a little TV, relaxing, and catching up. After about 20 minutes of so Levi started saying, "mess, mess!" "Mommy?", "mess". Well, we all know that when Levi starts saying "mess" that something isn't right. He's pretty good about informing us when there is a mess, even if its a mess he's created. I went to check on him. As I rounded the corner, I was greeted by a big white cloud and the overwhelming smell of baby powder! When I got to his room, I found Levi standing or should I say, playing in a puddle of powder. He was covered from head to toe. He just kept saying "mess" and pointing to all the powder. It was all pretty funny and cute I must admit.

The clean up wasn't too bad. Ryan ran the vacuum and then we took a damp cloth and patted main 2 areas that were covered in hopes of cutting down the smell and dust. Levi received a quick rinse in the tub and then we aired the room out for a few minutes. (I love the smell of baby powder, but a whole bottle dumped out is pretty strong!) Tomorrow, I'll have to dust because the room is covered in a white layer of powder and probably do some additional work on the carpet! But for now, the little Casper is back in his bed and dreaming dreams.

For some reason I didn't think to take still pictures, but now worries, we did take video. Here you go...

1 comment:

Julie said...

oh my gosh. this is hilarious. love the video. he's such a sweet little man!