After dinner the other night, Levi and I went outside to play. It was still hot, but much cooler than earlier. While Levi rode his little truck around, I thought I'd set the sprinkler up to water our dying grass. The next thing I know, Levi was darting through the sprinkler. He had me laughing so hard. He would stop to wave at the cars as they drove by and if you listen closely he is saying "raining".
Levi found all my travel make-up totes this week. He has not put them down since. He has carried them everywhere. They even go in the car with him. He's enjoyed

the zippers on the bags. Plus, he can hide his cars and rocks and whatever else he finds in the pockets. Whats been cute to me, is at night, before bed, he puts them back in the cabinet where he found them.

Levi was being silly in the grass.



1 comment:
You always capture such great shots of him! Can't wait to see you both tomorrow!
Post a Comment