Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beating the Heat!

After being cooped up in the house for a few days with our colds, both Levi and I were going a bit crazy. Levi woke pretty early on Monday, 6:30. After breakfast, we decided to go outside to make the most of our morning. Levi was splashing and playing with his water toys and pool by 7:15. Around 8:15 I loaded the car up for the park. We had a great time and the heat wasn't too bad yet. Levi loved being able to run around, climb, jump, and play. I think we both found it refreshing to be out again. Here are some pictures from our little park adventure. Free at last!




cof-fee?!























One of Levi's favorite things was running up and down the ramp on the playset. As he ran he would say "eee, eee, eee"


Water Break!

2 comments:

Rose said...

He is so big and sweet! I have to say, I'm kind of jealous. I'm going through the aches and pains of the 3rd trimester and poor Colin has been stuck in the house a lot! Maybe I'll take him to the pool today. Maybe.

Jaime said...

Gosh, he's getting so big! It's funny how I can look at his pictures on every blog you post and then all of a sudden, I see a picture and he just looks like he grew up so much from the last post! I can't believe he's almost two!