He's slowly figuring out how to sleep in his bed. We found him this way at nap time the other day. Passed out!
Now he's getting the hang of it....Play hard, sleep hard!
Yep, still couponing! I'm learning so much, especially about myself. I'm realizing that couponing provides many opportunities for asserting yourself, for asking questions and following through. I'm not one who really likes confrontation, I mean, who does. However, in the past 2 weeks I've had to assert myself more than is naturally comfortable for me. However, I'm just learning to be more confident in what I know. In this game, if you don't speak up and/or stand your ground some deals will be slip right through your fingers. My last big savings came from CVS...which I worked very hard for. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for what I'm learning and for saving money, money, money.
The above purchase cost me 29.57, which might not sound like a deal, but because of this purchase I received $15 store credit. Which then allowed me to make this next purchase for... $8.45. I saved $25.90 on the last purchase. Plus I earned another $7 in store credit!!


1 comment:
After a couple emails to CVS, they finally gave me $5 ECBs which I should be able to get the next time I go there. They have definitely dropped in my list of favorite places to shop though. Persistence is key to this little game we're playing. I think that's an imp. lesson in and of itself. A good life lesson that can be applied in all areas of our life. (Where did all that come from...it just came out as I typed! haha) Anyway, good job on the couponing! I'm getting a little burned out and have given into buying some things that were not on sale lately (shocker!!), but I guess it's about balance too.
Post a Comment