Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Weekend.

We found a new park this weekend. Its really nice--Beautiful green grass, tons of trees, hiking trails, a walking loop, a lake, and 4 play grounds. It was very peaceful, shady and inviting. Levi had a hard time deciding what to do first. We tired everything out, but I think his favorite thing was just being able to run around freely and explore.

We have also enjoyed the little spray park at Market Street in The Woodlands. Market Street is a cute little shopping area full of fun little shoppes and great restaurants. Plus, its just a beautiful place to be outside. I always feel like I'm in another little town on vacation. I took Levi to enjoy the spray park yesterday, but he was more into walking around and people watching .


I had a fabulous Mother's Day. I spent the day w/ my little man. (My big man was on a trip and returned late last night.) Levi took me for coffee and then a nice walk around Market Street. We watched people, played in the fountains, eat grapes, sang songs together and then enjoyed a some good ole PB &J sandwiches for lunch.

Yesterday afternoon I heard something scratching around at the front door. I opened it and to my surprise, found this....
Yes, a Mother's Day balloon. I love balloons. I have no idea who left this, but I was super blessed by it. (whoever you are THANK YOU!! Made me smile!!)

My rock star of a husband returned yesterday evening from a trip. He surprised me with a some fabulous cheesecake from The Cheese Cake Factory. It was awesome. He is awesome. Made for a great day!! I felt so loved and blessed.


(tip: you can click on the images if you'd like to see a bigger version of them. )

1 comment:

Jaime said...

How very thoughtful of Levi to take you out for coffee on Mother's Day! haha that made me laugh! I'm glad you guys had a fun time.