![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, May 8, 2009
This is The One Who Made Me Mom!
This is the one who made me mom! He has rocked my world in so many ways. I thought I knew love, but not at the level that this little one has taken me too. There are moments when he's playing or telling me a story and I'm overcome by love and joy. He's such a little gift! I thought I was a pretty selfless person, but I quickly realized this was far from the truth. I have nothing figured out, but this little one has and is changing me for the better. This little bundle of energy is helping me let go and enjoy/savior the small, simple, moments of life. He's helping me grow in patients, discipline, selflessness and consistency. I'm so thankful for this little one. What he brings out of me, what he's helping me become has been the hidden blessing of becoming a mom. I know I'm still new at this little adventure called motherhood, but I'm already blown away by all the joy, love and blessings in it. I'm so so thankful I've been chosen to be Levi's mom. It's a pure honor and joy! So, here's to the one who made me mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment