Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Hair

I have new hair!! Well, its just a shorter version of what I already had. I'm okay with it, but still wanting a style change. I was needing a haircut badly. It had reached that point where it was driving me crazy! So, yes, this new cut feels great--fresh, lighter, and new. However, I still want a different style/cut, but not really sure what I want. Plus, I was trying to talk it over with the hairstylist yesterday but she kept wanting to cut a wedge in my hair. I don't have anything against the wedge--its just not what I'm looking for. I'm still trying to figure out how to style this in all its shortness, but overall I feel like a new person!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

YOu did it!! Go you! It looks good!

The Ross' said...

Thanks Ladies!! I think the back is my favorite because it was thinned out and now a lot short....the humidity was KILLING me.