Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Video Time

Boy Bonding!
Ryan decided to wash and wax his car the other day. Levi tagged along to offer some assistance and to keep him company. They seemed to be having a lot of fun. Ryan said, Levi just grabbed a sponge and started washing. It's amazing how much he loves to help out. He takes great pride in what he's doing and does it cheerfully. I hope these traits continue to stick with him as he grows up.


Levi spends a lot of time riding his little truck. He loves this thing!! He's figured out that the drive has a slant to it. He will give 2 or 3 quick peddles and coast the rest of the way down. I was trying to video that...but he decided drive through the grass instead.

1 comment:

emmybalch said...

what great pictures! I love reading your blog!