Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Week in Review

Bub-bles
Levi is into bubbles!! He loves chasing them, trying to blow them and bathing in them. When I say, "bath time" he starts asking for bubbles. He repeatedly says bub-bles as he runs into the bathroom. He get the "bubbles" out of the basket where I keep all his shampoos/soaps. Then he helps me squeeze the bubbles into the tub. If I'm not careful, he tries to climb in the tub with his clothes on because he's so excited about the bub-bles.


Welcome to the Neighborhood!
We have the sweetest neighbors! Last week we had dinner with them and had a ball. They loved Levi, reminds them of their children when they were his age. We had a great meal and really enjoyed getting to know them. Well, on Wednesday this same neighbor host a bible study group at their house. Around 8:00pm that evening. Ryan and I heard a knock at our door. When we opened it, it was our sweet little neighbors and their little bible study group (3 other couples). They all wanted to welcome us to the neighborhood and bring us a little welcoming basket. WOW! Ryan and I were blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity. Levi was still up, so he got to meet everyone as well. He also helped us open the basket....there were a few things just for him. So so so sweet! We're very thankful for them and look forward to getting to know them better.
The basket was filled with kitchen items (paper towels, 2 big boxes of ziplock bags, potholders, hand towels, spoon rest. There was Bath and Body hand soap, bath soap,scrubby and a pack of to paper. Levi received several books, a puzzle, bubbles, sidewalk chalk and a little truck. At that point, I was like WOW...but there was even more! As I kept digging I found a little shovel, rake and yard gloves. There was a bible and a Willow Tree candle holder. WOW!! We were speechless. We plan to write a nice little thank you and take it down to them next Wednesday.

Weeee....
It was so nice outside yesterday evening that we made a quick trip to the park after dinner. Levi loves this big slide. He gets to go fast! I know the lighting is off in this picture, but the thrill in his face is great!






















Splish, Splash

Our weather has been beautiful. We've been busy in the yard and playing outside. Today after lunch, Levi asked for water in his water table....we'll I turned his baby tub into a water table. The next thing I know he was in it! I think he is ready for a pool. He's was even putting his face in the water to wet his hair. I can't wait to get him in a big pool and swimming

























just for comparison sake....he's 5 months in the same tub.

No comments: