Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Park, Blue Bonnets and A Turtle!

We went exploring the other day. In doing so, we found a great little park near our house. It was just the perfect fit for Levi. He was able to climb and run around and slide all on his own. I didn't have to follow right behind him (yes, i stood near by, but didn't have to hoover as I usually do). He really enjoyed himself. He is getting so big.



Not only did the little play area win us over, but I know we'll be going back because there was a huge walking trail too. Levi likes to go for little walks. However, our neighborhood isnt' the most toddler friendly when it comes to walking...just too many cars and distractions and no side walks. So, I was excited to find some trails where we could explore and roam around freely. The trail was marked with tons of flowers and beautiful landscape. We even found a field of blue bonnets. Levi enjoyed his little walk and being able to run around.


Then Levi found Mr. Turtle....well, not a real turtle. Its was a decorative lawn turtle, that I believe will spray water onto the walk way in the summer. Levi had a nice little conversation with the turtle.

Just for the sake of keeping it real, we do have a moments....I put Levi on top of the turtle to take his picture....but he wasn't too happy about that. He let out a big roar!

No comments: