Today's video is a little different from our usually Friday Video. Since it's Good Friday and Easter Weekend, I thought I'd post a song to Celebrate Easter and Our Risen King. I'm so thankful for the Cross and the life of Jesus!He is a redeemer and makes all things new. I would not be who I am today, without the resurrection of Jesus. As I'm sitting here there is so much I could write about.... the Lord has done so much in my own life and for that I'm very thankful... even speechless about. In my core, He is my rock and always will be. I love loving Him.
I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin is one of my favorite worship songs right now. I selected this particular video because the lyrics are included....so true and powerful. This song really does sum it all up for me....The Victory has been won! He has risen from the dead. And I will rise when He calls my name.....because He is worthy.
He is calling my name, your name! A Rise!
Here are some pictures of Levi's 1st Easter. Happy Easter to all of you. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment