Hope everyone had a nice Easter Holiday. We had a great day. We started our day by heading to church. When church was over, we walked outside to find Mr. Sunshine hidden behind the dark rain clouds. It looked like night time--it was crazy. Thankfully, it only poured for an hour! The rest of the day was beautiful--blue skies and cool weather. We had a nice lunch, gave Levi his Easter basket. Then, Levi took his nap. After nap time we headed outdoors to enjoy the rest of our day. We hide and hunted eggs, played cars, played in the water, and then took a nice long walk. We ended our day with a nice family meal of BBQ chicken.
I'll leave you with some pictures from out day. As I was looking through these, I realize I didn't take any of us dressed for church or Levi's Easter basket....
1 comment:
cute picture of Levi playing in the water!
Post a Comment