If you know me, then you know, my personality bends more towards doing one or two things well or not getting anything accomplished at all. I like simplicity. I thrive in environments of organization and routine. At times, life gets busier, and I have to re-adjust and prioritize what task or commitments can stay and which ones need to go. In order to maintain balance and peace in our home and my life, I’m constantly re-adjusting to the present season of life.
With that said, the last few months have been good on all fronts, but I needed to pull back from a few things in order not to feel overwhelmed, to really put my focus on a few areas instead of being distracted by everything. Keeping my blog current was one of several things that I pulled back on.
I hope to return to posting more often, but until then, here are some cute pictures to hold you over. The pictures I’m posting today are from the first week of March. As we were heading out to school one morning, everyone was in a happy mood and playful. So, I snapped these pictures while I could.
I love how they care and love on each other!
The picture on the left was taken the first day of school in August. I thought it would be fun to compare it to now. They’re so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment