Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching up!

Hellooooo! Yes, we’re still here. Between moving, unpacking, caring for two very active toddlers, familiarizing ourselves with a new city and my sister’s wedding it has been a very busy month! I’ve sat down a few times to write after the kids have gone to bed, but honestly, I've been so tired it was challenging to pull my thoughts together. I have so many things I want to blog about, to document and share for keepsake purposes. I’m getting ready to play catch up through several different blogs. So, stay tuned! They’re in the works now and I hope to have the 1st of several finished and posted in the next day or so. Until then, here’s a couple cute pictures of our munchkins!

Melt-my-heart-smile! Love him! He is getting so big! Hard to believe Levi will be 4 in a little over a month!

smile

Little one! With all the girl things she has to play with, this little one is quick to grab a truck or tracker to go Vroom Vroom!

playing

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI!! I miss you guys! Especially having so much free time this summer!! I'll have to come visit! I wanted to comment and let you know that I can see you in Levi's smile....Love you guys!