Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Girl is walking!!

This little Miss is walking! She’s been taking steps for the past month. The past two weeks, Shelby would take 5-10 steps at a time, but crawling was still her main source of mobility. On Saturday, April 9, 2011, She spent most the day walking and hasn’t really stopped since. I think what encouraged the walking on Saturday was the dress I put her in that day. When she crawled it would get hung under her knees, slowing her down. She never showed frustrated, but solved the problem herself by walking. With the warmer weather, I’ve also left her barefooted most the day, which she prefers. She seems more stable and confident barefooted. Sweet thing! She’s so cute when she walks…I love this stage!

Here’s two videos of Shelby her walking. (Click on the words below). 

Video 1

Video 2

DSC08528-1
DSC08527-1
DSC08534-1

No comments: