Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Facing Forward

Since our big girl turned one and is now tipping the scales at 20 lbs and 15oz, she can now ride facing forward in the car! Yeppy!!…
carseat
…well, almost. To Shelby’s defense, she was super tired. I needed to test the straps before I secured the last anchor strap. She wasn’t really in the mood to be bothered or restrained buckled in her car seat. No worries, these pictures were taken within seconds of each other. I assure you, little one didn’t test her vocal range for too long. You’ll be happy to know that when we did go for our first ride later that afternoon she was all smiles. See…
carseat 1
She’s loves it. Don’t let the first set of pictures fool you. Today as we ran some errands she just sang and chatted the whole time. She enjoys seeing Mommy too.
Here’s Levi the first time facing forward!
12mo

No comments: