Levi ate inhaled his spaghetti tonight! He loved spaghetti as a baby. Actually, he would eat anything we’d give him as a baby. BUT something happened around 19 month (not sure what) and all that changed. Since then Levi’s menu has become selected or limited. I never know what he’ll actually eat. What he eats today doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be in to it tomorrow. My goal is to keep offering him a variety and wait for the breakthrough. So tonight, we celebrate this meal time victory with great pride. Way to go, Champ!
Tonight, I substituted angle hair pasta for regular spaghetti noodles. Instead of beef, I mixed in tiny pieces of chicken. Then ,I thought I’d be bold. I snuck a hand full of carrots and peas into the mix. You would’ve thought the kid hadn’t eaten in days. He gobbled it down and even asked (and signed) for more.


No comments:
Post a Comment