Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Wake…

I love watching Shelby wake up. Its probably one of my favorite things about her right now. After I unswaddler her, she spends about five minutes stretching and moving around. Her little legs and arms reach high for the sky.  She rubs her face. There’s a few little grunts and peeps. Then…all of the sudden, her eyes spring open, she’s all smiles and ready to go. So sweet.

Levi enjoys coming with me to wake up his little sister. As you watch this video, you’ll notice that he’s trying to say “baby wake”, but it sounds more like baby snake. He’s very good about letting me know the “baby wake”.  And I must warn you, for some reason, on this morning, he was concerned about poop. So, there’s a lot of talk about the “baby poop”. To Shelby's defense, she hadn’t pooped…

Okay, enjoy Baby Wake…

No comments: