Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Loving Fall

DSC06971aThis morning we woke to a crisp 45 degrees. Love it! After breakfast and of course a quick show of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse we headed outsides.

I love living in a place with trees. Now that I’ve spent time without them (lived in Waco for almost 10 years the land of almost no trees!), I find myself enjoying  them more and more. As Fall moves in, the leaves are changing and dropping. At one point yesterday it was raining leaves. It was beautiful! The crisp morning air, the sound of the wind in the tree tops, the dancing leaves falling to the ground…just one of those moments you want to bottle up (its the little things that make my world happy!). Levi and I both stood watching in amazement. It’s his first experience with leaves.

And of course with trees there comes a little yard work, but honestly, I don’t mind at all. I find it rather relaxing. My helper and I got to work this morning cleaning off the drive. Levi enjoyed making piles. And of course, he quickly discovered the fun of jumping in them! DSC06964a

DSC06966acrop

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love Fall too and letting the kids play in leaves! It's my favorite time of year!