Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Oh, Great Pumpkin! Or as Levi likes to say, "Bapple!" He's been calling pumpkins bapples (apples), but I'm proud to say after week of practicing "pumpkin" and a trip to the pumpkin farm we have success!!

It was a beautiful, sunny, fall afternoon yesterday afternoon. So, we took advantage of the great weather and the harvest season with a trip to a local pumpkin patch. When we arrived, we realize we weren't the only ones with the fabulous idea! Boy, was it crowded! Even with all people, we had a great time roaming around looking at the pumpkins, watching the tractors and of course people watching.

I was really excited about getting a picture of Levi sitting among the pumpkins. I had such vision!! I tired really hard, but Levi had other plans. He and all the other children enjoyed climbing over the pumpkin piles instead of saying "cheese" for their parents. It was kinda funny watching all us chase our kids around trying to get "the shot!"

All in all we had a great time. Something different to do. We'll probably go back in December because they are a Christmas tree farm as well. Here's some of the pictures from our trip. Enjoy!!




















No comments: