Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nope, Not Me!


Nope, yesterday was a perfect day. Everything went as scheduled and we were all happy happy.

Nope, I didn't find my little boy awaiting me in his birthday suit yesterday morning. There's no way he could be streaking in his room!

Nope, my little tot did not play in his bed for 2 hours forgoing his nap.

No way did I take my napless tot to the dr's on a holiday approaching weekend for fire ant bites that were causes his foot to swell and streak.
Nope, there's now way we waiting for an hour before being seen.

I most certainly did not put my little boy in the car to drive him around so he could at least take a 15 minute power nap yesterday.

Nope not me...

I surely did not let my little one eat almost a whole can of Apple Wagon Wheels as we waited as the dr's office.

Nope not me!

Nope, I did not have to deal with one melt down! Nope, not one at all!

And no way did I taking me child to Wal-Mart after dinner last night to keep my sanity--or his!

Nope, not me. No way!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like ya'll had a GREAT day! haha So it was fire ants? That sounds very painful. What are Cinnamon pinwheels? I haven't seen those, but they sound good.

Unknown said...

His face is so innocently priceless...like he JUST finished getting into trouble!! Love him!