1-As I noted in the last blog, we visited the Houston Zoo for the 1st time. It was a great trip. Beautiful weather, relaxing and tons of children and animals to enjoy.

2-On Thursday, we ventured out to Freebirds World Burrito because I had a coupon for buy one burrito get one free. (If your not familiar with FB its similar to a Chipotle). We love Freebirds...one of the pluses of living in Houston now! This was Levi 1st trip. He sampled my burrito, and really liked the Spinach tortilla. If you've never eaten at a Freebirds, I'd recommend you add it to your list of "to-do's". However, it will have to be your Texas "to-do" list because that's where they're currently located. Awesome and fun.
3-Vroom Vroom goes the grocery cart. Okay, I felt adventurous this morning when we arrived at the grocery store. So, I grabbed one of those buggies (aka shopping carts) that looks a bit like a car. Levi got all excited when he saw me going for it. I strapped him in and off we went. He LOVED it. He made car noises, helped me turn corners and even cleared the way for me with a "beep-beep" every once in a while. But my favorite part of this experience was him waving
Today's Video:
On Easter we washed the car and played in the water. This is one of Levi's favorite things to do!! At one point, Ryan and I turned around to find Levi with his HEAD, yes that's right, his head in a puddle. He was having a blast.


No comments:
Post a Comment