Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankfulness....

I will be honest and say this morning has been pretty tough. At one point, both Levi and I were in timeout. I feel like we've entered into a whole new season of toddler-hood, which calls for greater patients, grace and a desire to be consistent. So at one point this morning in the mist of timeouts, laundry, dodging toys, putting out the tantrum fires, playing cars and singing, I decide to practice thanksgiving to keep my sanity. I know it just one of those days, times and we'll make it through it....I just want to make it through well.

I'm thankful
1-That the Lord's mercies and grace are new every morning!
2-That Levi is a happy easy going little boy
3-I've been given the opportunity to stay home and parent/raise/invest in Levi
4-for the new bond that is happening between Levi and his Daddy. Ryan is the first person Levi ask for when he wakes in the morning and before he goes to bed. So sweet. They are best buds.
5-for all the lesson of selflessness, humility and servant hood I'm learning.
6-for those little moments when Levi turns around, or runs up to me and hugs me. Or the times he says, "ma-ma" and then waves at me just because.
7-For the joy and love that I'm experiencing because he's my son.

No comments: