Today our little man hit 19 months! Wow, time is flying! He is full of life, spouting new teeth, jabbering up a storm and a little social lite. He loves animals, music, cheese, books, playing outside, wrestling with daddy and being chased or chasing someone.
We haven't really recorded anything in a while, so I got the camera out today while Levi and I were playing. I flipped the view finder around so he could watch himself "live". He enjoys talking, laughing and chasing the camera. He was trying to grab it, so things are a little shaky....but i think you'll enjoy our little chatter box. I love his playfulness and personality.
You'll hear him say "all gone" at the beginning. That is one of his newest words. Then you'll hear him making his monkey noises "eee, eee".
Mr. Chatter Box.
Check out all those teeth. He cut 2 more this week (both lower k-9).


2 comments:
oh becca. he is just a blast. Yes, Lord, I'll take one of those, please. ;) love watching him!
Becca,
Where would I be without a friend like you! I must admit that I am very excited about what the Lord is doing, even though I don't see the entire picture. Thanks so much for the prayers! YOU my friend are AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment