Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I could eat the whole box!

ok, ok, I have another product to share. Fruit Leather from Stretch Island Fruit Co. These things are AWESOME!! I purchased them for the little one, but he won't have anything to do with them....nope, nothing!! Man, are they good! I could eat the whole box in one sitting....but I didn't.

I chose them because there are no added sugars and nothing artificial about them.The sweetness comes from the fruit itself. Plus, each one provides half a serving of fruit! I've always been a big Fruit Roll-Up girl...loved those things when I was little. These are so much better and much healthier!

I purchased a box of the summer strawberry from Wal-Mart. At my store they were located on the snack isle by the Gushers and Fruit Roll-Up! The price wasn't bad at all for something organic. You should try some!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I've never even heard of them, but now I'll keep my eye out for them. Tyson likes fruit rollups, so maybe this will be a good, healthy snack he would like. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Well Becca--I grabbed a box of these this weekend, and I LOVE THEM!! I could just eat them all of the time! Keep those good tips coming! Love ya! ~J