Clip-Clop-Clip-Clop...
Levi has discovered big people shoes. When he sees a pair of our shoes out, he tries them out. He especially likes my little black shoes because of the noise they make on the hard floor.
We've started outsourcing our repair work. Mr. Fix-it is the best! He's focused and hard working, plus he works for FREE! Haaa...Ryan was sitting up the TV/electronics stuff as we unpacked...Levi thought it was a great time to do some repair work of his own.
Levi brought me his gloves today, so I put them on him. When I need him to wear them--he won't. We try really hard, but last week, it lead to a full blown melt down/tantrum. BUT, I was encouraged by the fact that he brought them to me and held out his hand for me to put them on! So I we went with the moment in hopes that he'll see how "fun and warm" gloves can be! Maybe he'll be "in to them" the next time I need him to wear them. He was having fun with them...being his silly self of course! (listen for the airplane noises at the end...drink coasters can fly!)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment