We're packing like crazy around here. Hard to believe that a week from tomorrow (Friday) we'll be making the drive to Houston. Wow! 9.5 years ago both Ryan and I moved to Waco to attend Baylor University (at the time we didn't know each other) and here we are today gearing up to leave. Feels like just yesterday I arrived! Coming to Waco has been one of the BEST decisions I've every made. It was a hard one...so far from family, friends and all I've ever known. But I can honestly say that my life has been greatly impacted!! Its been am amazing journey, one I'm so very grateful for!!
Ryan has been commuting for the past 4 years, honestly, I don't know how he's done it for this long! (He's a super hero!). I rode with him in December to Houston when we went to look for a place to live. The drive there and back really put everything into perspective for me! We know its time to move our little family.
These past few weeks have been bitter sweet. Waco is a place of great memories, a place of history for us....From our friends, our church, the memories of our college years, Juarez Mission trips, our engagement and wedding, to Levi's birth...all such treasures to us! However, we have such an excitement and peace as we head towards Houston--A place for new adventures, memories and experiences.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I packed all the stuff from under the sinks the other night. Since then, Levi has LOVED playing in the cabinets. Its his new place to hide, plus he likes to stash things away in them too.


No comments:
Post a Comment