It seems like overnight our little baby became a toddler. I mean, overnight! He's so full of energy! From the time he gets up until he's asleep again he's on the go...I'm not kidding. He does not stop. He's constantly exploring and trying new things. No longer do his toys keep his interest, but he rather play in a closet, a drawer, the toilet, the garbage, the pantry....anywhere. It's so exciting to watch him explore and figure things out. To see his personality, vocabulary, likes/dislikes grow.
As we've jumped into this new phase I'll be honest and say that I feel very challenged as a parent...many days I feel inadequate and lost. So many questions on how to do we do this...We (Ryan and I) are quickly learning the importance of consistency, communication and patience. The Lord's grace and wisdom have been our anchor during this new season. Nothing like your own little one to help refine those characteristic within you! So, not only is our little tot exploring life on a new level, so are his mom and dad. We're grateful for this journey and for the opportunity to parent our little treasure!
And now its video time! I had to split the video because it was too big, but the ending was fitting, so I couldn't leave it off. Anyway, here's our little man doing what he does best right now......making messes in honor of adventure and exploration!
Part 1
Part 2
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yaaay! that was awesome. we both just watched and laughed a good laugh at your sweet little guy. love the "uh oh". he looks like he is having a good ol time in the tupperware drawer.
Post a Comment