We've had a very fun week this past week. Ryan's been home on vacation. We spent a lot of our time partaking in Christmas Festivities.
We started our week by baking Christmas cookies. I made snowball

cookies and yummy sugar cookies. Levi was my helper. He did a great job shifting the flour and sorting the cookie cutters. Making sugar cookies is one of my favorite memories from my childhood and Christmas. I'm hoping this will become one of Levi's favorite memories of the holidays too.
Levi is enjoying the Christmas Tree. The first thing he does when he gets up in the morning is run to the tree. He stands there until I turn it on....then he claps and points at the ornaments. He's

been so good about not touching it or pulling things off of it. We've had our moments, but all in all, he's been great with it. I must say he is a smart one though...instead of touching it with his hand, he'll pick up a toy to touch the tree. He'll also turn around so the tree is to his back and then back up into the tree until his bottom hits it. He acts all surprised or like it was an accident. We've had some good laughs.
Then, last night, we as parents, experienced another first of many to come. Levi's Mother's Day Out Program held a little Christmas play called Jesus, Light

of the World. Levi's and his classmate were lambs...and cute little lambs I must say. The sang and shook music shakers. They were all so so cute. I'm so thankful for Levi's Mother Day Program. They've been so wonderful and loving. Plus, Levi loves going to school!
here are some additional pictures from this past week!
2 comments:
And he is such a cute little lamb! I love his lamby wig... i might have to get me one of those.
I'm so glad Levi is loving school! Can't wait until next month and can't wait to hear the story of how you found a place to live!
Post a Comment