We had a blast taking the pictures. Levi was a ham and a very busy boy. We learned quickly that it was easier for us to enter into his little world instead of trying to get him to "sit" for a picture. So, you will find the shots of us "in the moment" or playing.
I'm so so pleased with the way they turned out. I think they really do capture us and the stage of life we're currently living in. Our photographer was amazing! Genevieve Grinnan at Hole in the Roof took them. She was so much fun to work with and was very patient and playful with Levi. Plus, her finishing touches on the prints are beautiful to me. I really wanted them to be different and a bit artsy--I'm very satisfied.
Due to the weather, we took the pictures on 2 different days. We were scheduled to them outside, but the cold, wet, WINDY weather put an end to that idea quickly. All the inside pictures were shot at UBC (University Baptist Church). The rooms of the church are very trendy. We had so much fun playing around with different themed rooms. Then, two days later, we were able to get outside. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, still a bit cold, but overall a nice day. We chose the Waco Suspension Bridge for these because we felt it was fitting to mark out time in Waco. (After 9.5 years in Waco we are moving to Houston in 3 weeks).
Okay, I'll stop talking so you can see for yourself!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



2 comments:
Wow! moving to Houston!
Those pictures are FABULOUS! That photographer did a great job!
What great pictures!! levi is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment