Well, thanks to my amazing long time friend Jaime, I've tagged. So now, you have to listen/read about 7 of my quirks....lets see.
1. Box Obsession. Over the past few years I've picked up this little like for boxes. I love odd shape boxes, sturdy boxes, boxes with different lids, tiny boxes, flat long boxes....boxes, boxes, boxes. I'm constantly saving them. Tucking them under the bed, closet, garage anywhere! Ryan has actually ban me from "collecting" boxes when he saw the number of boxes under our bed. The greatest joy isn't any empty box, its when I need a box and I have the perfect one. That is per satisfaction!
2. I'll ONLY drink milk from a glass. Plastic just doesnt do it justice. Milk was meant to be served in a glass, even a chilled on at that!
3.Strong dislike for E.T. Yes, that little character from the 80's. Not very fond of him. There are moments when he's sort of cute. However, when see/think about E.T. the first picture of him that comes to mind is from the movie when he was very sick--all white and pasty laying on the bathroom floor moaning. Nope...don't like that picture.
4.I never eat pancakes or waffles without peanutbutter!
5.Always have to walk, sit on Ryan's left side.
6.Love pickles, especially bread and butter pickle. But better than that I like to drink the pickle juice from the jar. So tart and sweet and SALTY!
7. I do not like yelling and fighting (saying hateful things, just being hatefully mean). Nor do I like LOUD talking. All a bit unnerving to me. I know disagreements and tiffs are a part of any relationship and healthy at some level. However, something in me just wants to say "stop it!!" when I hear people tear each other apart or when i see something unjust taking place.
...wow, okay. there you have it. 7 unique things about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
thanks for sharing and playing the game. did you tag someone else? i enjoyed reading about all your quirkiness.
Post a Comment