Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

An Interview with Levi

Its that time again. I love to interview the kids from year to year to document their thoughts and favorites. It’s a fun way to capture who they are at this stage in life. Plus, it’s a great way to connect with them and draw them out. Here’s Levi’s interview from last year if you wanted to read it.
IMG_7392
Stats:
Age: 5
Weight: 50.5 lbs.
Height: 47”
 
The questions:

My favorite food is: hotdogs and green bean casserole
My favorite sport to play: soccer
A word that describes me: kind
The best show on television: Go, Diego, Go  and Finis and Ferb
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: to write in my journal and the letter book.
The thing I do the most awesomely is: soccer
My favorite color is: Red and Orange
When I grow up, I’m going to: be a truck driver
My favorite song is: 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman and Jingle Bells
My favorite season of the year: Fall
My favorite thing to do with Shelby: play with her outside in the big blue truck
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Paw-Paw’s House
The snack I like the best is: all the snacks in the pantry.
One food that I really dislike: no food i don’t like
My friends are: Travis, Garret and Caedmon
My favorite thing to do with daddy: Work with him (on projects) and go to the hardware store.
The movie I enjoy the most right now is: Wall-ie
My favorite thing to do with Mommy: help her cook and then say, “dinners ready!”
The toy I like playing with the most: Legos
My favorite activity outside is: Playing with the neighbor and driving my truck around
I really like eating at: Chick-fil-a and Wendy’s

No comments: