Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fireman or Spider Man…

…has been the question of the week. Will Levi dress as a fireman? or as Spider Man for his Fall party at school? Throughout the week, Ryan and I would ask Levi if he had decided on his costume for Monday. Each time, the response was different. Levi kept us on our toes. As the weekend came to an end, Levi was more consistent with his reply. We had both costumes ready to go. As we got ready this morning, Levi went with his most constant answer of the week…A FIREMAN!
DSC09924-2
DSC09930-2
 DSC09928-2
The Parade-Shelby and I stood with the other Mommies for the parade of our kids in their costumes. They all looked great. So many fun costumes.
DSC09935 DSC09936
Levi spotted us quickly and gave us a wave! Shelby pointed and said, “Levi!”.
DSC09941
The Party- The kids had a nice little snack. They sang Oh, The Lord’s Been Good To Me for their prayer, which is the prayer my sister and I use to sing at dinner growing up. Brought back memories. After prayer, a quietness fell over the room as they enjoyed their cookies. Shelby was able to sit with Levi and his friends for snack time.
DSC09946
DSC09949
DSC09955
DSC09956
DSC09953
Then, they played a game of pin the face on the pumpkin. Which some of them weren’t too sure about being blind folded and spun around. They still had fun though.
DSC09966
DSC00013 DSC09962
DSC00009
The kids also decorated pumpkin cookies. A great party idea and so fun. Each of them were so different.
DSC09987
DSC09990
DSC09999
DSC09991
DSC00004 
DSC00007
DSC00001
A great little party. I enjoyed meeting more of Levi’s friends and other parents. I’m so thankful that Levi is enjoying his overall school experience. He loves going and is absorbing and learning SOOO much. Plus, he’s making some new friends. They’re a cute little bunch, aren’t they?! DSC09975

No comments: