Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

An interview with Levi

DSC09656
Stats:
Age: 4
Weight: 44.5 lbs.
Height: 44”


The questions:

My favorite food is: pizza and cake

My favorite sport to play: soccer

A word that describes me: funny

The best show on television (netflix): Mighty Machines

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: going out side

The thing I do the most awesomely is: helping mommy

My favorite color is: Green and black and grey

When I grow up, I’m going to: be like daddy!

My favorite song is: Days of the week (to the Adam family theme song) and break every chain

My favorite season of the year: Summer

My favorite thing to do with Shelby: tickle her

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: the Y

The snack I like the best is: Goldfish

One food that I really dislike: Crackers

My friends are: Tyson and Peyton and Thomas and Elizabeth

My favorite thing to do with daddy: Riding my bike with him

The movie I enjoy the most right now is: Wall-ie

My favorite thing to do with Mommy: go to the grocery store

The toy I like playing with the most: My bike and legos

My favorite activity outside is: Playing soccer

I really like eating at: outside. What restaurant? Chick-fil-Aaaaaaa

“I want to go rest now…”

1 comment:

Jaime said...

How fun! And I love that picture! And so sweet that tyson and peyton made his top friend list. Awww!!