Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello!

Its been a while since I’ve posted a little blurb on our life. We’re moving and grooving over here. Many different things going on. We’ve been doing a lot of out door playing, decluttering, chasing and exercising!

Both the kids LOVE the outdoors. The weather has been perfect this week. Levi even asked to play in his pool (which was trashed due to holes). So, HE improvised! Surprisingly enough, this made him very happy for over an hour!

DSC08496

DSC08498

DSC08505

DSC08512

We’re preparing for a neighborhood garage sale. We’ve been digging in our closets, under the beds, drawers and the garage.Plus, with us moving out of the baby stage, we have a lot of baby gear and clothes to offer up too. Its been a bit overwhelming at times, but does feel good to be unloading. Now, just hoping the weathers holds and people coming willing to buy. I’ve posted  a few things online and have already made $50! Whoop Whoop!

Shelby is walking more and more. Crawling is still her primary source of mobility, but she’s becoming more and more bold in taking those steps. Some days she walks a lot and then she’ll go a day or two and just crawl. We have noticed that she is more apt to walk when we’re “not watching” or cheering. So, we watch in silences and then when she’s done we cheer and clap. She’s so proud of herself. She’s walking 8-10 steps at a time. I have yet to take video of it because every time I pull it out to film her she stops walking. I’ve got to catch it, just for the sake of having her first steps! Here’s a little video from my phone of a few steps. (click on the sentence to be taking to the video).DSC08507

 

DSC08509

With Spring in the air, I've found a new motivation for exercising. We’ve been hitting the gym several times a week. The kids love it there and I get to focus on myself for an hour and half. Its been a great time for me. Not only physically, but just emotional. This little window brings such refreshment and rest into my day. I do a combo of cardio (running and biking) and weights. Hoping to see some results soon. Thankful for this time and the opportunity to be at a gym!

No comments: