Ingredients:
1 cup cubed ham
1 (16oz) bag of frozen cut broccoli (not pictured, I only used half a bag)
1 to 1.5 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
2 can crescent rolls
Directions:
--Steam broccoli to tender
--The cube ham I had on hand was large. I add it and the fresh steamed broccoli to my food processor. The,I pulsed it a few times. If your using the cut broccoli it doesn't really need chopping, but since I’m feeding a young toddler I chose to chop the ham and broccoli up pretty good.
--In a large bowl, place the broccoli and ham mix. Add 1 cup of cheese. Mix well.
--Arrange crescent triangles with wide sides touching to form a ring! I think it looks like the sun or a flower.
--Spoon mixture on wide part of triangle. I like to sprinkle a little more cheese over the top.
--Now, its time to fold. Fold the small points over pinching them to the base.
--Bake 350* for 20 minutes or until golden brown.


1 comment:
That looks sooooooo good!! I will HAVE to try it sometime!!! Thanks for sharing and the pictures. I love cooking things when I know what it's supposed to look like.
Post a Comment