Its that time of year again. Time to dig out the address book, purchase those Christmas stamps and stuff envelopes with a personalized card full of holiday wishes and cheers.I really enjoy receiving Christmas cards, but more than anything, I find joy in sending them too.
When I think of our family Christmas traditions, I’d say, creating our family Christmas photo card is high on the list of must do’s. It’s one of my holiday favorites for several reasons.
Its a great way to share the love of the Season with family and friends. Personalized Christmas photo cards are sentimental and a perfect for capturing our family at this special time of year. For example: This was the picture from our card in 2008! This totally captures the joy and humor of this little guy! Still makes me laugh.
However, this year, I’m especially excited to send out cards, because this will be our daughter’s first Christmas. Oh I can’t wait! Thankfully, I have Shutterfly to help me out this year.
Shutterfly has an amazing selection of Christmas cards. There are so many great designs! Honestly, I don’t know how I’m going to choose. Here are some of my favorites right now.
Woodblock Joy really caught my eye. It’s simple, cheerful and bright.
The collage style of Family Story is a creative way to share highlights from the year or multiple shots…haa if I get that lucky with my two subjects!
Shutterfly doesn't stop at photo cards. They also have calendars that you can personalize with your own pictures. I’ve done these in the past for the grandparents. They loved them! This year, for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, I did photo mugs—A HUGE HIT!
See, so many great ideas and gifts for this Christmas. I can’t wait to get started! BUT--don’t limit Shutterfly to just this holiday season. They have so much to offer year around. They’re great for birthday cards, birth announcements, photo books and so much more. Pop over today to check them out.
Are you in need of holiday cards? Are you a blogger? Then your in luck. You can receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010 for the details.


1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad you did it! I just ordered our cards the other day and this saved me tons of money! So helpful this time of year.
Post a Comment