Only four ingredients:- 2-3 lb Pork Roast (or beef)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes or 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (16oz) can of whole cranberry sauce
- Place the meat in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle onion flakes over meat.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Then, pour the entire can of cranberry sauce over top.
Cooking time:
low for 7-9 hours
high 5-6 hours
Personally, I usually plan so I can cook it on low. The meat turns out tender and just falls apart. If you do cook the meat on high, just break the meat up a bit during the last hour of cooking. This should help the tenderness of the meat as well as enhance the flavor.
Once the meat is done and plated, I pour the remaining sauce into a gravy bowl. You can also make a gravy, but we prefer just the cranberry au jus sauce. Serve with mash potatoes or new potatoes. Throw in a green and you've got a very satisfying comfort meal.
enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment